READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Updating the Werelibrary
Aethyriek
New
Theriotype: Bat
Experience: Therian
Contribution:

Updating the Werelibrary
Hello, friends old and mostly new!

After a huge period of downtime, I’m finally able to update Werelibrary again, and with all big projects that comes with asking for help.

The library is located here: https://werelibrary.therianthropy.info

If you're new to how the library works, it’s an index listing writing and media about therianthropy and animal-people. It’s still under construction, so the structure may change over time and I’m always grateful for feedback and suggestions.

Many people have asked how they can help. Sharing content with me, and especially providing summaries of that work, is the biggest help.

I have a large list of websites and articles to go through already saved, but surely I am missing many. I’ve been out of touch with huge parts of our sprawling community and my biggest blind spot is writing/ content from the past five years.

The most time consuming part is reading and crawling through the Wayback Machine on archive.org or seeking out individual articles hidden here and there around the web.

So, this is where I need help. If you’d like anything indexed let me know! Whether it’s your work or someone else’s that you enjoy. It might already be on the list, but please don’t feel like you’re nagging to share again.

I always like to make clear that where things are hosted is not relevant, it just needs to be public. The platform or hosting service doesn’t make someone’s work more or less valuable. Whether you save your work on a personal website with a top level domain or something badly stereotyped like tumblr or deviantART, your words are still meaningful.

I’d like to thank everyone for their continued interest in these projects. I’ve failed when it comes to the library, and I’m trying to do better. It’s a lot of work and without everyone's interest in history and accessibility I would no longer be up to the task.

If anyone has questions, feel welcome to ask them here, over PM, or aethyriek(at)gmail.com. It might take me a little while to answer, but I will definitely do so.

I’m also really grateful to be allowed to post this here, so I’d like to thank staff again for their kindness in supporting this project!

Thanks everyone! <3
2021-02-10 22:31
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Therian Guide Staff
Support pup
Theriotype: Arabian Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

RE: Updating the Werelibrary
Staff note: This is an approved advert. Wink

LP,
Dusty

If you think I'm wrong just say so. Let's talk about it.
Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2021-02-10 22:43
Save
Give Thanks