READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Unifying staff colors and new subforum
DustWolf
dotswolf...
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 

Unifying staff colors and new subforum
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to give you a headsup to say that we plan on unifying all the staff name colors to the color of admins.

It's been so for some time now that all mods are essentially admins and you can ask any one of us for anything admin-related. You know what we do differs more by name more than by user class, so we don't need to be different colors -- plus it was kind of unfair to non-staffers.

The last time people on the staff took off our colors there was some confusion and concern, so I thought I'd let you know about it ahead of time.

I would also like to take this opportunity to alert you to a new feature on the forums, the "Write to TG Staff" forum:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Forum-W...o-TG-Staff

It appears to be empty, but don't be afraid to post in it.

Basically if you want to send TG staff a message, a question or anything like that and don't want to pick a specific staffer, you can make a thread in that forum and one of us will pick it up and process it. The answers will be posted to the thread and we can use it to talk like we do on any other thread, except in this one only you can see the messages.

Personally I would encourage you to use it instead of writing PMs to me, because whatever it is will get fixed faster that way.

Kudos to the Werelist for giving us the idea.

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2019-10-08 19:05 by DustWolf.)
2019-10-08 18:57
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks