READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Therian Territory Website
Kyra
Member is Online
Therian Territory
Theriotype: Silver Wolf, Betta Fish
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick 
.$team..$team.

Information Therian Territory Website
This advertisement was approved by the moderators of the Therian Guide, thank you!

Hi there!

Some of you may already know that I have a YouTube Channel called Therian Territory with the goal to entertain several communities, with its main focus on the Therian Community.

Today I have lounged my website: therianterritory.com
The purpose of this website is to acknowledge and grow my TT fanbase/group of supporters and to provide them with updates, a collective place of my latest YouTube and Instagram content, a forum, a chatbox, general information on therianthropy, many recourses regarding the community, ways to support me such as merchandise and commissioning, and a collective place of ways to get in contact with me.

To access the forum and chats, you only have to log in with an e-mail address which is completely free!

I hope this site can be a way to expand the therian community in a positive way and to help therians get in contact with one another!

Go check it out! Big Grin

~Kyra

[Image: 200-px.png]

"Some men see things as they are and say 'why?',
I dream things that never were and say 'why not?'."
2021-04-25 22:17
Save
Give Thanks