READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Therian Podcast
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 

Therian Podcast
Guys! Its up! My intro episode!

Future guest podcasts will be recorded in a conference call company i use, its free, unfortunately only available in the united States as free. I am currently checking if there can be a possibility otherwise.

Hopefully a series that benefits incoming and older therians alike.

Plus i was talking about @Baumarius 's music, id love to have it featured if you let me bau ^_^

Let me know here if any one wants to participate , ill make the call info separate on a private section of tg (posts here are open to non members )

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-27 14:53 by StarDolphin.)
2017-08-27 14:49
Save
Give Thanks
Baumarius
Composing Wolf
Theriotype: Wolf, Phoenix
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: silvertick 

RE: Therian Podcast
Haha, sure! Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to copyright my music yet, but once I do, there will likely be a copyright notification on your video. When this happens, I'll whitelist it so you can still have it monetized c:

If you want any tips on script writing and/or help editing the final podcasts, please don't hesitate to ask! Big Grin
2017-08-28 12:08
Save
Give Thanks
SnowFall
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Great Horned Owl | Dog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Contribution: tick tick 

For a start, I thought this first podcast was really good!
I found that the mic. was a bit "glitchy" if you get what I'm saying, but the rest was pretty fine.
Definitely looking forward to more!

-Snow :sowl:

[Image: the_early_bird__pixel_animation__by_vannbun-d8py54k.gif]
Normality is a paved road:
It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow

Vincent Van Gogh
2017-08-28 12:16
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-08-28 12:16)Snow|Fall Wrote:  For a start, I thought this first podcast was really good!
I found that the mic. was a bit "glitchy" if you get what I'm saying, but the rest was pretty fine.
Definitely looking forward to more!

-Snow :sowl:

Heh , im using my Relatively used lg L70 phone for this, and the sound is the recording of the copyright free music playing lol! I dont really have money for fancier equipment right now, but as i listened it wasnt too shabby, so thisll have to work! Its simpler with my phone and since i still have constant fatigue so its not as brain wraking as a wait for compressing it as an actual video or editing it my self too often xD

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28 14:10 by StarDolphin.)
2017-08-28 14:07
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-08-28 12:08)Baumarius Wrote:  Haha, sure! Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to copyright my music yet, but once I do, there will likely be a copyright notification on your video. When this happens, I'll whitelist it so you can still have it monetized c:

If you want any tips on script writing and/or help editing the final podcasts, please don't hesitate to ask! Big Grin

Oh okay!

Well youtube updated their terms in april so i have to wait until ny channel gets 10,000 views in order to monetize anything xl well see if that happens LOL

i guess u never know? xD

I may need editing a sone before and after the speaking part if were doing a group podcast, maybe, depending if i can record all the sound in one go so well see about that too lol

Thanks guys for being so supportive! Lol

2017-08-28 15:09
Save
Give Thanks
Ishvala
The Bookworm
Theriotype: Wolf
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
silvertick 
.$team.

First off, I'm glad to see you seem to be feeling better. Second, I HIGHLY congratulate your bravery in creating this. I know it must trigger tons of social anxiety so I think you doing this is both good for you as a person and for the community. I look forward to listening to every single one.

Even if I'm not in em'. Tongue
2017-08-28 16:34
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-08-28 16:34)Ishvala Wrote:  First off, I'm glad to see you seem to be feeling better. Second, I HIGHLY congratulate your bravery in creating this. I know it must trigger tons of social anxiety so I think you doing this is both good for you as a person and for the community. I look forward to listening to every single one.

Even if I'm not in em'. Tongue

I guess i am a little better Smile i needed a fear breaker of some sort , like a new line to cross, as usually that helps me when im.ready to take such a leap. Things inside me have been swirling in stagnation of being in this non exciting cycle of boredom. Not being able to dream shift out of fear but feeling the need to exorcise those fears by some kind of tangible action. I guess i wanted to prove my fears arent real with this. i have other creative ideas, but i still dont have the stamina to draw and paint, so some sort of less demanding vocal idea expression will have to do. I feel doing this is perfect to exorcise some anxieties and prove that not everyones out on a hunt for a dolphin with opinions Laugh

Plus hey, you could be in em, watch out Wink

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28 18:54 by StarDolphin.)
2017-08-28 18:49
Save
Give Thanks
Baumarius
Composing Wolf
Theriotype: Wolf, Phoenix
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: silvertick 

(2017-08-28 15:09)StarDolphin Wrote:  

(2017-08-28 12:08)Baumarius Wrote:  Haha, sure! Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to copyright my music yet, but once I do, there will likely be a copyright notification on your video. When this happens, I'll whitelist it so you can still have it monetized c:

Oh okay!

Well youtube updated their terms in april so i have to wait until ny channel gets 10,000 views in order to monetize anything xl well see if that happens LOL

i guess u never know? xD

I may need editing a sone before and after the speaking part if were doing a group podcast, maybe, depending if i can record all the sound in one go so well see about that too lol

Rather than what you've done so far, instead you just need to record yourself talking for the podcast section. I can edit in some music to play at the beginning and the end, that way people get it in its full quality.

2017-08-28 18:59
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-08-28 18:59)Baumarius Wrote:  

(2017-08-28 15:09)StarDolphin Wrote:  

Oh okay!

i guess u never know? xD

Rather than what you've done so far, instead you just need to record yourself talking for the podcast section. I can edit in some music to play at the beginning and the end, that way people get it in its full quality.

Actually Dapplemint told me about audacity that seems to be free and good, so i think ill give it a try myself since i also wanna learn lol

If it gets confusing ill swim to you for help LOL

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-28 19:15 by StarDolphin.)
2017-08-28 19:13
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Therian Guide Staff
Support pup
Theriotype: Arabian Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick 
tick tick tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

Featured on social media. Thanks @StarDolphin !

Don't forget that posts in this forum are public.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I'm wrong just say so. Let's talk about it.
Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2017-08-28 20:36
Save
Give Thanks