READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Therian Amino
LycanTheory
Doggo
Theriotype: Shepherd dog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

Therian Amino
Hi everyone Hello

While it is not the standard conduct of TG to post things like PSAs, in light of Therian Amino devolving into an essential cesspool that rivals even Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook and in light of them launching an unfounded and fictitious disinformation campaign against us, I have chosen to release a very well written dissertation, detailing the massive slew of toxicity that has become Therian Amino from one of their former curators.

That article can be found here.

As alternatives which are not raging dumpster fires, we advise Therian Community Amino and PinkDolphin's Amino, both of which can be found here.

In closing, I'd like to express my disappointment with Therian Amino. You all could have done a great service to the community if you had simply exhibited a little maturity and responsibility. Perhaps, this was too much to ask or hope for.

Lyc
2020-12-19 19:32
Save
Give Thanks