READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TG members, Please Read.
Euipoi
Founder of TG
Therio-Type: Mackenzie Valley Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick 

TG members, Please Read.
Hello Everyone,

TG is an amazing site full of wonderful people which I created the guide and set up the forums back in early 2009. I put a LOT of time and work into this website and it took off and has been kicking for a good 7 almost 8 years now. When TG was created there were very few Therian sites around, many of which suffered the fate of inactivity and website death (how nerdy do i sound). We have stuck through even through the hard times when rival site owners appeared and tried to destroy us (didn't work haha).

When TG was created it was to be a guide (hence our name) for people of all ages who are experiencing the things we do, and for those people to find a community of people they could relate to and share experiences with and feel safe to do so. My heart is filled with great happiness that my hard work and effort has helped hundreds of peoples, has been mentioned in university presentations around the world, in books and even television to help educate folks outside of the community that we exist and that our experiences are very real.

DustWolf (and our other staff) have been working very hard to run this site and keep it in check, and I can not thank them enough for everything they have done. I owe a huge thank you to DustWolf who has been a very committed and loyal member of TG and has helped with the payments as well as taking care of tech issues.

Recently my web host suspended us because we are getting so big! (this is good!) But as you all know, my activity is limited here as the site owner and admin. My life has been full of ups and down. Months with and without internet (back in 2011-2013) and recently, I have decided to put my focus and energy on my family and career to have more stability. I have withdrawn (for the most part) from the Therian Community. However, this does not mean I am going to completely and forever poof from TG, you will see me around every now and then and probably more so in the future. Because of my availability and lack of attendance in the Therian Community have given up the site control fully to DustWolf, he is your new site ADMIN and OWNER. Yes you heard that right. (Given i still have credit of creating the site and still have admin position here.) So basically, Dusty can access whatever he wants because it is now on his own personal server and he can make changes as he pleases. He earned this position and i really owe it to him for being such an amazing friend and staff member.

I want to also thank all of the members on TG for just being part of this family, without the members this website home would just be empty. You are all so amazing and i have become very good friends with many people here. It is an honor to meet amazing folks from all around the world and share our experiences and advice. The experience and support i have had here at TG has been amazing, forever family, even if I'm hardly available.

So, I do expect to see my every other pop-ins and maybe even posts every now and then. But for now - ALL HAIL DUSTWOLF. (lol) *bows*

Also, CORN. Corn OMNOMNOMNOM

[Image: badge1.png]
We all suffer, but we recover, just to discover life where we all are.
2016-01-31 7:08
Find
Give Thanks
Trick
Pup
Therio-Type: Bengal cat (nekomimi?)
Otherkin: Unsure
silvertick 

RE: TG members, Please Read.
MMMMMmmm corn...

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib>

using namespace std;

int main(): {
int Attempts = 0;
int Patience = 5;
While Attempts < 5: {Attempts++, Patience = Patience - 1}
// After loop.
Me.becomeIrritated()};

2016-01-31 7:18
Find
Give Thanks
Euipoi
Founder of TG

Give my corn back you fat hamster!
Tongue

(This post was last modified: 2016-01-31 7:20 by Euipoi.)
2016-01-31 7:20
Find
Give Thanks
Trick
Pup
silvertick 

I have my own. I do live in the Corn Belt, after all.
Michigan.

I wish this was the michigan slogan:
Michigan: We make Vernors here!

Im not a hamster. Im a cat. A bengal (not the tiger)

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib>

using namespace std;

int Attempts = 0;
int Patience = 5;
// After loop.
Me.becomeIrritated()};

(This post was last modified: 2016-01-31 7:23 by Trick.)
2016-01-31 7:22
Find
Give Thanks
Euipoi
Founder of TG

In that case, INVITE ME OVER!!

Big GrinHungryDerpLicks Chops

2016-01-31 7:29
Find
Give Thanks
Trick
Pup
silvertick 

Its more cherries apples and vernors here.

And weird weather.
still waiting for raining cats and dogs to be literal

#include <iostream>
#include <stdlib>

using namespace std;

int Attempts = 0;
int Patience = 5;
// After loop.
Me.becomeIrritated()};

2016-01-31 8:02
Find
Give Thanks
Lupa
Away
Wolf In The Shadows
Therio-Type: Wolf
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick 

Euipoi, thank you for founding the Therian Guide. Without all of your hard work and many hours spent we wouldn't have this place to call our home. This is a reliable and stable place to talk about therianthropy and meet other therians and have a bit of fun. Again, this wouldn't have happened without you and I really hope you're proud of all you've built! (Online and offline.) I know you're a very busy wuff, but I hope to see you around some more.

Dust, congratulations! Your many hours of hard work and dedication to the Therian Guide have done so much. You've spent many late hours making loads of changes and the website surely is in good paws. Even though this hasn't been your aim your position as the site's owner is very much deserved and I couldn't think of anyone better than you. We trust you and I think you're the perfect wuff for the job. *hugs and nuzzles*

-Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart.-

[Image: oazrxi.png]
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-31 12:18 by Lupa.)
2016-01-31 9:38
Find
Give Thanks
Thorveim
Alone in the crowd
Therio-Type: vacillant werewolf
Therian: No
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 

It's a shame we may see you even less really, you're one awesome person for having created TG and kept it running for so long.

And Dusty, congratulation! ^^ (PS: since he is an admin now, and not only our tech woof, does that mean he will lose his sweet sweet orange name color? Damn, i'll miss that one)

[Image: thorvlines.png]
2016-01-31 11:31
Find
Give Thanks
TheDanimal
pupperschnupper
Therio-Type: sheepdog mix, snow leopard?

TG members, Please Read.
ALL HAIL DUSTWOLF

"Animal minds are simple, and therefore sharp... The whole panoply of the universe has been neatly expressed to them as things to a) mate with, b) eat, c) run away from, and d) rocks. This frees the mind from unnecessary thoughts and gives it a cutting edge where it matters."
- Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites
2016-01-31 12:02
Find
Give Thanks
Gentle_giant23
Eager beaver
Therio-Type: Newfoundland/ dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick 

Congrats Dustwolf! And Euipoi I hope to see you around some more.
2016-01-31 16:00
Find
Give Thanks