READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
Cuddles
Away
Banned
Theriotype: Caracal ;)
Experience: Therian

TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
Updated Friday 3 November. Please check new editions. - Check teal text
Any activated member can participate

Hello beautiful members of Therian Guide!
We are developing a Therian Guide 2017 Yearbook. We need your help in order to make it!
This book will allow us to celebrate TG 2017 and it's wonderful memories. This is our book, our celebration.

Here is one way you can get involved
[] Share something

Additional ways to get involve and help build ideas
[] With permission of the artist, we are accepting any art to showcase within the book. (We will also be contacting artists who have showcased their work on TG)

[] The hall of achievements - We wish to dedicate part of the yearbook to the achievements of Therian Guide members. These achievements do not have to be specific to anything. They may be on the forum or may have occurred within your life. I can confidently say that everyone has made at least 1 achievement this year. If you're willing to, send it through and we'll include it Smile
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-2017-Yearbook-The-Hall-of-Achievements

[] If you are LGBT+, we'd love to hear your story! Check out the thread below
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-2017-Yearbook-LGBT-Dedication

[] If you remember any awesome moment in the snout box or in the forum, send it through! Even if you don’t have the exact conversation. - This can also include one liners such as something funny which as person as said! (Whether it as occurred on the snout, tg discord #general, or voice chat)
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-Yearbook-The-Snout-Box-A-Trip-Down-Memory-Lane

[[] If a member(s) have said anything which has inspired you, send the quote alongside who sent it (even if you don’t remember the exact quote)
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-2017-Yearbook-Inspirational-Messages

[] I'm sure everyone has had at least one interesting experience or story within their lifetime worth sharing. Whether that be here on Therian Guide or in your personal life. We'll gather around and hear your story and you can share as many as you want!

Note: For stories, they can also encompass negative stories with an inspirational meaning at the end. Additionally, your stories do not have to meet a certain length.

https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-Yearbook-Story-Time

[] If you are a writer and have written any poems, stories or anything, we’d love to include it!
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-Tricos-Poetry

[] We are hosting a selfie competition! The goal is to take a photo with your kin and/or kith type (otherkin and faction kin welcomed) (You can take a selfie with a plush, etc.) - You can post it in the selfie thread we've made! Make sure to hashtag it as #tgSelfieChallenge2017

https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-TG-Selfie-Challenge-TG-yearbook

[] If you are someone who loves to prepare a delicious meal, we have a job for you! Contact us!

[] If there is a thread or a post which has made a highlight in your year, send it to us!

[] If you are a player on the TG minecraft server, we need your help! Contact us!

[] We are hosting a dank meme competition. The event hasn't started yet and we are looking for anyone willing to part take as a judge.

[] We have a secret we are keeping from particular people. Your comment matters and we need your help to make this idea possible. Contact us! - 10 points will be awarded per response

Remember, this is your time to celebrate. Whatever it is, send it to us and we'll work from there. Also, remember to spread the word to your friends! This will help!

Important message for artists
Any art is welcomed. We have many ideas waiting to be illustrated. We are looking for people who may be willing to create them for us. You will be credited and acknowledged for your efforts of course. If you are interested in creating those artworks, please contact me.

End note:
If you feel you don't have something to celebrate. Create something - Inspire someone. Share and tell a story. Tell a joke, make an artwork (whether it be traditional or digital), make a friend and start something new. If you're unsure how to start, say hello to someone in a pm. That is one beginning.

Additionally, not each idea presented above will be present in the Yearbook. Anything which has not received much attention may be scrapped and not included in order to save time when developing the digital book. The team is willing to work hard in order to build the yearbook as best as we can, but it is through your contribution which allows us too. I understand you may be busy from time to time.
But just get back to us when you can, or let us know you're contributing something to a certain section. Thank you Heart [/color]

Should you have any questions, please pm me. Have a nice day!

Project due date: 29-12-2017
We will no longer accept any material after the 25-12-2017 (DD-MM-YYYY). However, depending on where I am up to in formatting the pages together, you still have the option to try your luck and see if i'll accept or decline it.

Team members:
@Trico
@100espeon
@SnowFall
@PinkDolphin
@StarDolphin
@Damien
@Akira
@Stormdancer
@Roadkill
@Nova
@Shadstar
@keep-calm-carrion
@Mr. Blacktip
@WhiteWolfTherian
@Zefer Nezumi
(This post was last modified: 2017-11-07 23:40 by Cuddles.)
2017-10-11 2:58
Save
Give Thanks
100espeon
Away
The Spoon of TG
Theriotype: N/A
Experience: Human
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick 
.$team.

RE: TG 2017: Scrapbook
Trico! this is an amazing idea! I don't have photoshop but I am good with digital art. I wouldn't mind helping out with ideas and whatnot ^w^ So if you and this team every need help im happy to help in any way Big Grin

I Thought I was Therian but as I grew up I realized I'm not. Feel free to ask me about my journey and experience about why I no longer consider myself a Therian despite my experiences. I will do my best to help others on their journey.
✧ --- --- - --- --- ✧
2017-10-11 3:05
Save
Give Thanks
SnowFall
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Great Horned Owl | Dog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)

This is an epic idea Trico! I don't specifically have photoshop, but I I'm alright at photo editing and digital art, and I have a pretty decent video editor, so I can always play a little bit with that if you need anything with that too.
As for the team? Count me in! TG has become my home in the past couple months and I wish to contribute as much as I can to it, and I think this is a good place to help :>

[Image: the_early_bird__pixel_animation__by_vannbun-d8py54k.gif]
Normality is a paved road:
It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow

Vincent Van Gogh
2017-10-11 15:33
Save
Give Thanks
WhiteWolfTherian
Wolf and Dragon that Build Robots
Theriotype: Arctic Wolf/Emerald Dragon/Possible Cetacean
Experience: Therian, Otherkin

This is an amazing idea. Unfortunately have no art skills or digital editing skills. I am good with ideas. I just can't draw it.

[Image: WWTSonaIcon03.png]
Avatar and picture by SheilaGrace

[Image: image.jpg?width=391&height=300]
Picture by IAmMeAlways
2017-10-11 20:14
Save
Give Thanks
Cuddles
Away
Banned

(2017-10-11 20:14)WhiteWolfTherian Wrote:  This is an amazing idea. Unfortunately have no art skills or digital editing skills. I am good with ideas. I just can't draw it.

The community will help build this scrapbook with their ideas. You guys give us your ideas and we'll work on them and try and make them possible. To try and keep the scrapbook special in regards to art, I'll have a poll open so anyone willing to help out and create particular art pieces for the scrapbook can put their name down.

But the first part of this process is gathering some people together who are willing to help in the making of the scrapbook.

More minds are better than one and the experiences, opinions and interests of others allows for a greater creativity. My opinion is never always correct, which is why I need some others to help.

So far, I have 3.

But if you'd like to be on the team, we can have 4 WhiteWolf Smile

(This post was last modified: 2017-10-12 4:53 by Cuddles.)
2017-10-11 20:22
Save
Give Thanks
WhiteWolfTherian
Wolf and Dragon that Build Robots
Theriotype: Arctic Wolf/Emerald Dragon/Possible Cetacean
Experience: Therian, Otherkin

Hmmmmm. I might want to be apart of the team, but I will have to think about it. Smile

[Image: WWTSonaIcon03.png]
Avatar and picture by SheilaGrace

[Image: image.jpg?width=391&height=300]
Picture by IAmMeAlways
2017-10-12 13:12
Save
Give Thanks
Cuddles
Away
Banned

RE: TG 2017: END OF YEAR BOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
It's now official! Please read the first post and pm any ideas to the a member of the team.
2017-10-19 7:53
Save
Give Thanks
LycanTheory
Banned
Theriotype:
Experience: Human
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

RE: TG 2017: YEARBOOK [OFFICIAL] [READ 1ST POST]
I've moved this to the announcements for maximum exposure.

You're doing a good job, so far, Trico.

Keep up the good work Smile

Lyc
2017-10-19 11:07
Save
Give Thanks
SnowFall
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Great Horned Owl | Dog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)

Woooo! We've reached the first step which is putting it on the announcement page!
I guess it's time for our first

[Image: the_early_bird__pixel_animation__by_vannbun-d8py54k.gif]
Normality is a paved road:
It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow

Vincent Van Gogh
2017-10-19 15:45
Save
Give Thanks
Native
Master of Pinecones
Theriotype: North American Raccoon
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Snowfall, well timed video. I am super inspirational I want to help I'm pro at quotes, and I want to be involved if you will have me. I can draw goodish .

The strength of the pack is the wolf

The strength of the wolf is the pack
2017-10-19 18:14
Save
Give Thanks