READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscriptions
DustWolf
lvl100 floof wolf
Therio-Type: Wolf suntherian
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

Subscriptions
Hello,

The subscriptions feature (that allows you to subscribe to forums and threads) is intended to notify you over email when a thread or reply is posted.

I've been fixing up TG's email system the last few weeks and I've noticed a lot of people are subscribed even though you cannot actually receive emails, as they are being rejected by your email provider.

As one of the reasons why some email providers are rejecting email from TG is because of these constantly failing messages, I will be cleaning up, by removing subscriptions from anyone who's emails are not coming through.

In case therefore, you've been subscribed to threads or forums and this subscription has evaporated, this is because there is a problem with your email address.

Thank you for understanding.

EDIT: Threads will not actually be unsubscribed, but email notifications will be turned off for them.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I hold something against you, you probably misunderstood.
The only person I hate is myself.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-20 21:24 by DustWolf.)
2016-08-20 20:58
Find
Give Thanks
DustWolf
lvl100 floof wolf
Therio-Type: Wolf suntherian
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

RE: Subscriptions
Hello,

Just a note that since the begining of april (2017), the email system has been fixed and there should not be any issues anymore.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I hold something against you, you probably misunderstood.
The only person I hate is myself.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2017-04-11 19:25
Find
Give Thanks