READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Shoutbox fix
DustWolf
TG's family dog
Theriotype: Always Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 

Shoutbox fix
Hey guys,

Some of you may have noticed that the site's shoutbox was dropping some messages (not sending them to Discord) and that may have left you feeling ignored sometimes.

I've finally gotten around to fixing this problem. The shoutbox now no longer drops messages and I think it also works a little bit faster (by design, it takes 5 seconds to pick up new messages and 1 second to pick up consecutive messages).

I would invite you to come to the site and chat trough the shout, even if you are familiar with Disocrd, because it helps new people feel included if they see your messages look like theirs in the shout (and if the shout is colorful). It also helps the forums not being forgotten. Tongue

Thanks!

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2018-02-17 16:22 by DustWolf.)
2018-02-17 16:18
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
Lupa
Away
Wolf In The Shadows
Theriotype: Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick 
silvertick 

RE: Shoutbox fix
Thank you for fixing this, Dust. It's greatly appreciated. ^_^

-Sometimes you just gotta stay silent cause no words can explain the shit that's going on in your mind and heart.-

[Image: oazrxi.png]
2018-02-17 16:38
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks