READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Search changes
DustWolf
the 5G K9
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 

Search changes
Hey guys,

I've been chewing on the forum's search functionality.

We're trying out the change, that clicking on the forum logo no longer displays all new posts, rather just the ones related to Therianthropy. The idea is to help promote threads actually on the topic of Therianthropy and not all the various off-topic stuff.

You can still get all today's new posts by clicking on "All Latest Posts". If you're only interested in the introductions, you can click on "Latest Introductions" and it will only search those.

I've also added an improvement which works on modern browsers (Chrome): Once you are viewing search results, you can simply refresh the page (pull down on mobile) and it will repeat the search giving you new results.

This is for everyone sitting around refreshing the forum waiting for new posts. It's not just me is it? Tongue

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2020-08-14 14:11 by DustWolf.)
2020-08-14 13:50
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
the 5G K9
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Experience: Therian
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick 

RE: Search changes
Hey guys,

I realise these changes affect usability a bit, so please let me know what you think of them, so that we can decide what changes to keep and what to revert.

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2020-08-15 9:47
Save
Give Thanks
Tdae
Eager beaver
Theriotype: Wolf
Experience: (therian?)
Contribution: tick 

RE: Search changes
I haven't responded because I didn't have any opinion right away, but I like the idea.
2020-08-22 3:05
Save
Give Thanks