READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A for non-therians
Hy McCaw
Member is Online
General of the Therian Guide Air Force
Therio-Type: Hyacinth macaw, questioning bottlenose dolphinkith
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
silvertick 

Q&A for non-therians
Here is a place for people who do not identify as non-human to ask their questions about species identity and dysphoria and our experiences. You can be curious, sceptical, whatever. Please refrain from being blatantly rude with your questions though. But there is no just thing as a stupid question. People who are new to this identity and suspect that they may identify as non-human may ask questions here also.

Your questions will be answered by members of the community. Please keep in mind that as we are all individuals with different perspectives, some of us may have different answers to certain questions, so don't be confused if you get two completely different answers.

Welcome and enjoy!

Kind Regards,

Hy

Fluffy hyacinth macaw to the core with the power of a human brain! cawsmile

My blood belongs to the sea, my heart the sky, and my brain the cosmos

"Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping" - J. B. Peterson

"I would rather spend my life close to the birds than waste it wishing I had wings" - House
2017-06-19 13:44
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
elinox
Doctor Who?
Therio-Type: wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick 

RE: Q&A for non-therians
I feel like this could also be the place for people who have always been curious about something in the 'kin community but were too afraid to ask. Even if they're more experienced folks. Wink

[Image: o9gpo1L.png]
wolf/werewolf | 36 | female-bodied | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | Alliance (worgen druid) | eclectic Wiccan witch
2017-06-19 17:39
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks