READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Outside Drama
LycanTheory
Doggo
Theriotype: Shepherd dog
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

Outside Drama
Hey everyone Hello

Today's topic is everyone's favorite... Drama Tongue

It's come to our attention that there's several fires burning on the outside of TG and as always, this has the potential to affect TG to some limited degree because there is much member overlap between therian communities.

As always, the staff of Therian Guide pledge to do our best to maintain this community as a sanctuary from chaos and drama and I think perhaps one of the most important lessons we've learned over the years is to keep our noses out of other people's business. We recognize that most online drama stems from personal differences or disagreements between individuals or groups and we support and encouage efforts of individuals and groups to resolve these differences instead of resorting to cancel-culture, rumors, bewares or other performative forms of social headhunting.

If one or more of our members are affected by outside drama, we care and we'll listen and offer support to individuals to the end of resolving or removing themselves from negative stimuli but we won't take sides, make statements or get involved. Some of us have been working very hard to improve intercommunity relations and drama is counterproductive to our efforts.

So... Just a little reminder, please don't bring outside stuff here and if you're bothered by something outside of here or within TG even, don't hesitate to use the "write to staff" feature or PM one of us. Our door is always open.

Also! If you know someone who's not satisfied with other communities, please don't hesitate to suggest TG to them. We aren't a fit for everyone but we do try to keep things chill. Cool

Lyc

[Image: Lycan.png]
"It takes incredible strength and courage to be different from everybody else, but it's a good thing."

Owned by @Jadeeyedwere
2022-02-27 2:19
Save
Give Thanks
Saoirse Fiain
Fiáin Mac tíre
Theriotype: Werewolf
Connection: Psychological
tick 
.$team..$team..$team.

RE: Outside Drama
I'm not familiar with what's going on outside of these forums, and honestly I'd rather not know. But should we be, you know, preparing for damage, or anything like that?

- Nature heals -

[Image: VJBTKIc.png]
2022-02-27 14:23
Save
Give Thanks
Zefer Nezumi
Member is Online
Punslinger
Theriotype: Siberian Tiger
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 
.$team.

RE: Outside Drama

(2022-02-27 14:23)Saoirse Fiain Wrote:  I'm not familiar with what's going on outside of these forums, and honestly I'd rather not know. But should we be, you know, preparing for damage, or anything like that?

I'd say not.

Instead, and this applies ongoing, if any of you see someone venting about somewhere else in the community, it's probably a good idea to just try to help the fires stop spreading.

Most of these issues would be resolved far easier if people just talked things out in civil and respectful ways. Venting can be helpful but there's a line where it ends up causing more damage and distress than being of actual valuable benefit.

The tl;dr here is that if we'd want people to talk about their beefs with TG here, and in a civil way, we should encourage them to do the same with whatever parts of the community they may have problems with.

Less unnecessary drama, more people just vibing where they feel comfortable.

- ZN

2022-02-27 22:15
Save
Give Thanks