READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Now shipping TG t-shirts, blankets and hoodies
Syraphin Faelad
Away
Creature
Theriotype: Demon wolf
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick tick 

RE: Now shipping TG t-shirts, blankets and hoodies
i need one of those shirts
2016-10-19 12:44
Save
Give Thanks
Trick
Away
Elephant in the room
Theriotype: Bengal cat (nekomimi?)
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
Contribution: tick tick 
silvertick 

I agree with the brandless idea

I dun need it
cause family

Guess I'll see you folks around.
2016-10-26 3:15
Save
Give Thanks
Hunchocho
Emotional Mastermind
Theriotype: Common raven
Experience: Therian

So, I want to write down my feedback here.
I got the hoodie today in the morning and I'm wearing it since then - it's midnight now. It's very comfortable, even the one for women. I usually wear men clothes when I order something from the internet because they're much more comfortable and hiding my belly a bit, lol. But I tried and ordered the female one and it's still more comfortable than I thought it would be. Then the flock print, it's awesome. I love it!

Also, when I first tried it on, I thought it would be a little bit too small. But after a while it will become loose and then it's perfect.

So, the result: Get it! It's really awesome.
2016-11-25 23:58
Save
Give Thanks
lokit
Fly on the wall
Theriotype: Fox Suntherian
Contribution:

Just wanna say; if you remove the therian guide part, i will donate to get the merch.
2017-01-14 4:51
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Member is Online
the 5G K9
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Connection: Psychological
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 

(2017-01-14 4:51)lokit Wrote:  Just wanna say; if you remove the therian guide part, i will donate to get the merch.

See here:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-...s-TG-merch

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2017-01-14 18:37
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
silvertick silvertick 

(2016-10-15 11:40)DustWolf Wrote:  
(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  Mee toooo!! I was like OHH M GOSSHHHHHH SOOOOO COOOOLLL AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER the color scheme is amazing!!!

But i personallt dont wear black clothes.... is there other colors available??

Currently not, the only thing available in white is the mug I think, but that has a different design.

I think this is one idea to consider for the future series of merch, which will not contain the TG brand, but only inconspicuous and vague therian symbols that people can wear without feeling afraid someone who sees them will come check out the site. Tongue

I need to actually make those and it is actually up on my TODO when I get any real free time. If I do make a white series, I'll make a point to make the existing design in those colors as well.

(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  OMG AND WHAT ARE LITCOINS OMG point you earn here cause i see it on my:profile but i never know you can get REAL merch with it!!! Can you?? How does it work??

Litecoins are something else, which costs money, but is an unproblematic way to send money abroad for anyone who lives in a country where such things are not easy.

BUT YES. It is possible to get real Merch with your forum points too. Smile

Long story short, you get points from posting replies and threads that get many replies (popular content) and once you have enough you can buy stuff on here, if you scroll to the bottom you will see "Physical items (merchandise)". If you do buy one of those, send me a PM with the shipping details and you'll get one in about a week. Smile

Please see this thread for all the bits and bobs that I didn't mention here:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-...dise--3773
(please do read it, it contains important information such as what shipping info to send me, etc)

LP,
Dusty

(2016-10-13 14:53)minor.wolf Wrote:  I absolutly love sheila's style but its kinda cartoony is there a more professional logo for the hoodies? Kinda like on the mug?

(2016-10-13 15:48)LycanTheory Wrote:  As far as I know we can do either logo on all the merchandise we offer but PM Dusty and ask him before ordering to confirm this as I'm not exactly sure and he's the one who deals with our distributor. Smile

Ohh, I missed this.

Yeah I suppose we can do that as part of the newer batch..

Maybe we'll have a vote for the things to make as each is a bit of work and there has been many ideas so far. Tongue

LP,
Dusty
Hmm, dust was there was a thread on making the tg logo for merch somewhere, i cant find it, you mentioned vector prohram or something? I was thinking now that i had a tablet to make therian symbol with aquatickin ...?

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-15 20:39 by StarDolphin.)
2017-01-15 20:38
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Member is Online
the 5G K9
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick 

(2017-01-15 20:38)StarDolphin Wrote:  Hmm, dust was there was a thread on making the tg logo for merch somewhere, i cant find it, you mentioned vector prohram or something? I was thinking now that i had a tablet to make therian symbol with aquatickin ...?

I'm not sure what exactly you mean.

LP,
Dusty

2017-01-15 22:25
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-01-15 22:25)DustWolf Wrote:  
(2017-01-15 20:38)StarDolphin Wrote:  Hmm, dust was there was a thread on making the tg logo for merch somewhere, i cant find it, you mentioned vector prohram or something? I was thinking now that i had a tablet to make therian symbol with aquatickin ...?

LP,
Dusty

Somwhere where i saw many peoples logo suggestions to print on the shirts? There were other logos made by other than sheila i saw some where o,o

But any way, i guess im just looking to see of you would be open,to recieving another design if thats to costly, i can get a tshirt company myself and distribute it myself if any one wants, i may make an non brand aquatic design.

2017-01-16 15:24
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
Member is Online
the 5G K9
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick 

(2017-01-16 15:24)StarDolphin Wrote:  

LP,
Dusty

Somwhere where i saw many peoples logo suggestions to print on the shirts? There were other logos made by other than sheila i saw some where o,o

But any way, i guess im just looking to see of you would be open,to recieving another design if thats to costly, i can get a tshirt company myself and distribute it myself if any one wants, i may make an non brand aquatic design.

It's over here, closed since we've already finished that particular process.

If you read the thread you will notice that we agreed to avoid theriotype-specific motifs.

If you want to, however, you can open up a new thread on Forum suggestions to suggest theriotype-specific merch. Will proceed based on feedback from other people, and I can already say it may take a while until the merch itself is available.

LP,
Dusty

2017-01-16 15:49
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
silvertick silvertick 

(2017-01-16 15:49)DustWolf Wrote:  
(2017-01-16 15:24)StarDolphin Wrote:  

LP,
Dusty

It's over here, closed since we've already finished that particular process.

If you read the thread you will notice that we agreed to avoid theriotype-specific motifs.

If you want to, however, you can open up a new thread on Forum suggestions to suggest theriotype-specific merch. Will proceed based on feedback from other people, and I can already say it may take a while until the merch itself is available.

LP,
Dusty
I actually wanted to make one just includomg a cetacean amoung other animal, and yeah, well the aquatic type one fpr whoebers interested xD like, a personal art project maybe as ive always wanted to make shirtf with my art. So yas, i think i shall make a thread

2017-01-16 15:59
Save
Give Thanks