READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Now shipping TG t-shirts, blankets and hoodies
DustWolf
the 5G K9
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 

RE: Now shipping TG t-shirts, blankets and hoodies
(2016-08-06 10:04)Mysterious_RSA Wrote:  Can you get a hoodie without Therian Guide writen on it or are the already made

They are manufactured on the fly.

The "brandless" Therian merch will be made available at a later time...

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2016-08-06 10:30
Save
Give Thanks
Hunchocho
Emotional Mastermind
Theriotype: Common raven

They look so awesome! I would love to have all of these wonderful things. <3
Good work! Really!
2016-08-13 9:54
Save
Give Thanks
Neon Rosettes
Away
Way/Wayway/Neon/Rose
Theriotype: Jaguar
tick 
silvertick 

HOLLA HOLLA ATCHA DOLLA

[Image: 0Onx2Em.jpg]

[Image: wRwWKIY.jpg]
2016-08-16 1:39
Save
Give Thanks
TheConfused
New
Theriotype: Wolf/Dragon & Kitsune
Experience: Therian, Otherkin
Contribution:

the picture does not do the blankets floofines justice

I'm buff not presice
2016-08-16 3:20
Save
Give Thanks
Ashoka
Resident Nub-tailed Wild Cat
Theriotype: Lynx
Contribution: tick 

The designs look amazing! I need to save up! Smile

Edit: Tongue Donated! Cannot resist the shirt!

Ashoka:This is but one howl among many, one voice within the pack, and one verse of the great song that is called life...
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-19 18:18 by Ashoka.)
2016-08-16 11:45
Save
Give Thanks
minor.hound
Ooh what's that!
Theriotype: Irish Wolfhound ยง Pallas Cat
Contribution: tick tick 

I absolutly love sheila's style but its kinda cartoony is there a more professional logo for the hoodies? Kinda like on the mug?

We are here for a good time not a long time.
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-13 14:54 by minor.hound.)
2016-10-13 14:53
Save
Give Thanks
LycanTheory
Doggo
Theriotype: Shepherd dog
Experience: Therian, (otherkin?)
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick 

(2016-10-13 14:53)minor.wolf Wrote:  I absolutly love sheila's style but its kinda cartoony is there a more professional logo for the hoodies? Kinda like on the mug?

As far as I know we can do either logo on all the merchandise we offer but PM Dusty and ask him before ordering to confirm this as I'm not exactly sure and he's the one who deals with our distributor. Smile

[Image: Lycan.png]
"It takes incredible strength and courage to be different from everybody else, but it's a good thing."
2016-10-13 15:48
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
silvertick silvertick 

(2016-08-16 1:39)Neon Rosettes Wrote:  HOLLA HOLLA ATCHA DOLLA

[Image: 0Onx2Em.jpg]

[Image: wRwWKIY.jpg]

*OMG I GOT CHILLSS*

(2016-08-05 17:54)SheilaGrace Wrote:  My first impact form this image was really strong.
I shouted to Dusty

OH MY GOD! Soooo C O O O O L !! Surprised In love

when I saw this.

I'm really super honored. Heart
But I couldn't do this without everyone's help. Everyone's cooperation made this. I really appreciate. Heart

Thank you again everyone. Especially Dusty. You are absolutely supreme our alpha! Heart
Mee toooo!! I was like OHH M GOSSHHHHHH SOOOOO COOOOLLL AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER the color scheme is amazing!!!

But i personallt dont wear black clothes.... is there other colors available??

OMG AND WHAT ARE LITCOINS OMG point you earn here cause i see it on my:profile but i never know you can get REAL merch with it!!! Can you?? How does it work??

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-15 1:26 by StarDolphin.)
2016-10-15 1:19
Save
Give Thanks
DustWolf
the 5G K9
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Connection: Psychological
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick 

(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  Mee toooo!! I was like OHH M GOSSHHHHHH SOOOOO COOOOLLL AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER the color scheme is amazing!!!

Currently not, the only thing available in white is the mug I think, but that has a different design.

I think this is one idea to consider for the future series of merch, which will not contain the TG brand, but only inconspicuous and vague therian symbols that people can wear without feeling afraid someone who sees them will come check out the site. Tongue

I need to actually make those and it is actually up on my TODO when I get any real free time. If I do make a white series, I'll make a point to make the existing design in those colors as well.

(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  OMG AND WHAT ARE LITCOINS OMG point you earn here cause i see it on my:profile but i never know you can get REAL merch with it!!! Can you?? How does it work??

Litecoins are something else, which costs money, but is an unproblematic way to send money abroad for anyone who lives in a country where such things are not easy.

BUT YES. It is possible to get real Merch with your forum points too. Smile

Long story short, you get points from posting replies and threads that get many replies (popular content) and once you have enough you can buy stuff on here, if you scroll to the bottom you will see "Physical items (merchandise)". If you do buy one of those, send me a PM with the shipping details and you'll get one in about a week. Smile

Please see this thread for all the bits and bobs that I didn't mention here:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-...dise--3773
(please do read it, it contains important information such as what shipping info to send me, etc)

LP,
Dusty

(2016-10-13 14:53)minor.wolf Wrote:  I absolutly love sheila's style but its kinda cartoony is there a more professional logo for the hoodies? Kinda like on the mug?

(2016-10-13 15:48)LycanTheory Wrote:  As far as I know we can do either logo on all the merchandise we offer but PM Dusty and ask him before ordering to confirm this as I'm not exactly sure and he's the one who deals with our distributor. Smile

Ohh, I missed this.

Yeah I suppose we can do that as part of the newer batch..

Maybe we'll have a vote for the things to make as each is a bit of work and there has been many ideas so far. Tongue

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-15 11:54 by DustWolf.)
2016-10-15 11:40
Save
Give Thanks
StarDolphin
Trans-species cetacean
Theriotype: Interstellar Cetacean
Experience: Otherkin
silvertick silvertick 

(2016-10-15 11:40)DustWolf Wrote:  
(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  Mee toooo!! I was like OHH M GOSSHHHHHH SOOOOO COOOOLLL AHHHHHHH IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER the color scheme is amazing!!!

Currently not, the only thing available in white is the mug I think, but that has a different design.

I think this is one idea to consider for the future series of merch, which will not contain the TG brand, but only inconspicuous and vague therian symbols that people can wear without feeling afraid someone who sees them will come check out the site. Tongue

I need to actually make those and it is actually up on my TODO when I get any real free time. If I do make a white series, I'll make a point to make the existing design in those colors as well.

(2016-10-15 1:19)StarDolphin Wrote:  OMG AND WHAT ARE LITCOINS OMG point you earn here cause i see it on my:profile but i never know you can get REAL merch with it!!! Can you?? How does it work??

Litecoins are something else, which costs money, but is an unproblematic way to send money abroad for anyone who lives in a country where such things are not easy.

BUT YES. It is possible to get real Merch with your forum points too. Smile

Long story short, you get points from posting replies and threads that get many replies (popular content) and once you have enough you can buy stuff on here, if you scroll to the bottom you will see "Physical items (merchandise)". If you do buy one of those, send me a PM with the shipping details and you'll get one in about a week. Smile

Please see this thread for all the bits and bobs that I didn't mention here:
https://forums.therian-guide.com/Thread-...dise--3773
(please do read it, it contains important information such as what shipping info to send me, etc)

LP,
Dusty

(2016-10-13 15:48)LycanTheory Wrote:  As far as I know we can do either logo on all the merchandise we offer but PM Dusty and ask him before ordering to confirm this as I'm not exactly sure and he's the one who deals with our distributor. Smile

Ohh, I missed this.

Yeah I suppose we can do that as part of the newer batch..

Maybe we'll have a vote for the things to make as each is a bit of work and there has been many ideas so far. Tongue

LP,
Dusty

This isv amazing Dusty ! A great reward system , im looking forward to raisin forum points since thats easier for me xD i just hope your other color variety batches include Sheila's design , she just worked so hard ob it and it looks so nice!

[Image: 2KhrBMh] HAPPY
2016-10-15 13:20
Save
Give Thanks