READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Amino
DustWolf
dessert wolf
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Experience: Therian
Connection: Psychological
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick 
.$team.

Amino
Hey all,

So I wanted to let you know that since there is no Therian Guide Amino (anymore), I'm making this thread to help advertise Amino Therian communities that we think are cool.

If you like using Amino, we recommend you join these. Smile

This one looks pretty cool and perhaps the best hope for the Therian community on Amino to be anything but a raging dumpster fire. Tongue

PD is of course one of us and we wish them success. Smile

Please remember that Amino has a history of spreading false information on Therianthropy for the sake of popularity. We don't control the Internet, but we do hope you be careful what you believe. Therianthropy is a pretty unlikely thing, yet it is an explanation that works for some of us. Please take care not to make us look like a pile of cringe on the Internet. Thank you! Heart

If you wish to add your own community to this list, please contact the staff as per the rules.

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2020-12-18 17:55 by DustWolf.)
2020-12-18 17:51
Save
Give Thanks
Kyra
Therian Territory
Theriotype: Silver Wolf, Betta Fish
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick tick 

RE: Amino
Thank you so much! We deliberately made the Amino to attempt to cleanse the image of Amino within the Therian Community. So we really hope that the place will grow as much as possible, so your contribution to advertise on well-known platforms like these is an immense thing for us. Again, thank you!

~Kyra

[Image: 200-px.png]

"Some men see things as they are and say 'why?',
I dream things that never were and say 'why not?'."
2020-12-18 18:35
Save
Give Thanks
Shiverhoof
Pup
Theriotype: Hanoverian horse
Connection: Psychological, Spiritual
Contribution: tick 

RE: Amino
No way! Thank you so much for this advertisement. We really hope that Therian Community Amino will be a really successful one.
At the moment, people really like it, so I encourage people to join the Amino. There are a lot of really cool people. <3

[Image: Untitled19-20210106152908.png]
2020-12-18 18:38
Save
Give Thanks