READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small change in points and stars
DustWolf
lvl100 floof wolf
Therio-Type: Wolf suntherian
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

A small change in points and stars
Hello,

We have changed the way points and "contribution" stars are given to users when posting.

Posts in the "Games" forum no longer count towards points in your profile. Posts in that forum also do not count towards the gold "contribution" stars -- a star is awarded for every year that you've been active in our community, but your posts in the "Games" forum do not contribute to that. Some of you may have lost a star, due to posting exclusively on the Games forum.

Try to keep in mind, that this is a therianthropy forum. While we all have friends here and like to play games with them -- which you may continue to do unhindered, the purpose of this forum is to further our understanding of therianthropy, whether personal or common and the games we play, contribute nothing to that end.

In fairness, I've done a recount of all the points you have gained by posting on our forums, so that the points top ten list now contains our top 10 members by their contributions on the forums, fairly and squarely, no admin hacks and no cheats.

Thanks for understanding.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I hold something against you, you probably misunderstood.
The only person I hate is myself.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-06 16:38 by DustWolf.)
2016-03-06 15:22
Find
Give Thanks
DustWolf
lvl100 floof wolf
Therio-Type: Wolf suntherian
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick silvertick 

RE: A small change in points and stars
Hello,

As loosing stars may be a bit of a downer for some, I've decided to take this opportunity to also introduce a new feature: Silver stars!

A silver star is awarded for each 200 distinct days that you've been active on the shoutbox. In other words, if you're more of a shoutbox person, you'll get silver stars instead of gold ones.

LP,
Dusty

If you think I hold something against you, you probably misunderstood.
The only person I hate is myself.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2016-03-06 16:37
Find
Give Thanks