READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

A beginner's guide to therianthropy
Tamasca
Fly on the wall
Theriotype: Great Plains wolf
Experience: Therian
Contribution:

RE: A beginner's guide to therianthropy

(2016-03-26 14:43)Wintrelic Wrote:  
It would be great if we could phyiscally could transform, imagine the feeling of being free <3 also what is an "Otherkin"? I haven't the chace to come across the term before.

Read the posts on this thread. The terms Otherkin and therianthropy are covered.

A summary:
Sometimes Otherkin means any human who identifies as a creature other than an animal (i.e. not a therian). But most people think of Otherkin as a term for anyone who identifies as non-human, and that therians are part of that Otherkin group.

Look at the stars,

See how they shine down for you.
2016-03-26 20:31
Save
Give Thanks
LoneWolf15
New
Theriotype: Canine
Experience: (therian?), (otherkin?)
Contribution:

RE: A beginner's guide to therianthropy
Thank you, Dusty, I have roleplayed, I have apart of the furry community. And I through mediation found out I have a therian still would like to figure out what my therian completely is.
2016-03-30 2:59
Save
Give Thanks