READ THIS!

Welcome to the Therian Guide forums.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

100 YouTube subscribers!
DustWolf
Member is Online
dotswolf...
Theriotype: Canis Lupus, Wolf
Therian: Yes
Otherkin: No
Contribution: tick tick tick 
tick tick tick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 
silvertick silvertick silvertick 

100 YouTube subscribers!
Hey all,

So Youtube had a surprise for us this morning:
[Image: unknown.png]

Our YouTube channel, now also linked with an icon under Quick Shortcuts, was primarily created to help us store and easily play back the Therian Talks (podcasts) and was never intended to be anything but a repository.

However once we had the channel up, people who have never even heard of Therian Guide started finding us from YouTube search and subscribing and we now suddenly have 100 subscribers!

We would like to thank everybody who subscribed, as well as everybody here on the forums. The truth is that while Therian Talks were initially just a project by @Zefer Nezumi and myself, where we organised, recorded and edited everything, Therian Talks would never be here without all of you on the forums. We used the topics and perspectives discussed on the most popular threads on the forums and made them into a talk show.

Though people have always been shy on giving us feedback, it is my belief that since our forums are hidden behind a registration wall for privacy, the Talks have brought many of the topics discussed on Therian Guide to a much wider audience, where people from outside of the community can hear about them. I suspect thus, that the Talks have done a lot to help promote Therianthropy in the world and just let people know that we are real people -- and not just a collection of tumblrkins making up new ways to shine as special snowflakes, as people who haven't gotten to know us, often see us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to alert you of the latest episode of Therian Talks: Therian Talk #7 - What? The Howls! It was announced on our social media but never here.

As always, if you have any thoughts, I would like to invite you to our Therian Talks subforum. We would greatly appreciate any feedback, so please, post away. Smile

LP,
Dusty

Most problems are man-made.

[Image: therapy%20wolf.png]
2019-07-04 22:18
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
Lynx26
Pup
Theriotype: Silver Cat, Alaskan Malamute
Contribution: tick 

RE: 100 YouTube subscribers!
I didn’t even know there was a channel! You just gained another subscriber Smile
2019-07-05 7:10
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
Rolling_Pinelog
Pup
Theriotype: Wolf
Contribution: tick 

Awesome! It's good to see that the community is growing.

If ever you are unable to find me, look to the moon.
If it's full, I'm fine. However it would be unwise to search for me.
Who knows what inhuman creatures are out there...

~ ~ ~ ~ Moon ~ ~ ~ ~
[Image: ywS3mkU.jpg]
2019-07-06 13:51
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks
FanWarrior16
Curious Chimera
Theriotype: Chimera, Huldra, Pixie, Slender Demon & Xenomorph
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick 

Congratulations on getting 100 subscribers! Smile
I’ll have to check out the channel sometime soon.

Live in the present. Remember the past and fear not the future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now. - Saphira - The Inheritance Cycle
2019-07-15 21:57
Save
Recommend
Give Thanks